Friday, March 9, 2007

Richard Arthur Maurin

My name is Alex John Maurin, 19, of Dallas. I am a man on a mission.

I want to know how I can talk with my brother.

My Brother's name is Richard Arthur Maurin.

I want to apologize for all of the times I've hit him.

I want to apologize for all of the times I've yelled or cussed him out.

I want to look at him and say, "My bad," and see the verdict.

I would wish the crap away, but I can't so I'm just going to have to keep looking.

I imagine that CPS is trying to keep Richard isolated, so it can have more power over him, but I hope he has Internet access. If he uses email or web at all, I hope he will find this blog.

So, Richard, what's it going to be? Do you forgive me? Do you need some time? I bet you do. You may take as long as you want, as long as I hear the judgement before I die. Deal?

I hope so.

No comments: